Returns + Exchanges
The Return and Exchange Policy described below applies only to online purchases from Lola Devine Apparel Inc. (“Lola Devine Apparel,” "we," "our," or "us") by a customer ("you," "your") through ScrapbookClothing.com.
Scrapbook Clothing™ items purchased at any retail store or boutique must be handled in person at the original point of sale.
FINAL SALE: All sales of items marked as "Sale" or similar are final and cannot be returned for exchange, credit, or refunds.
For all other items, to be eligible for an exchange or refund as described below, the merchandise must be returned unworn and with original tags intact.
Returns are accepted within 15 days from the delivery date.
We aim to please, but if any item, other than FINAL SALE merchandise, purchased at www.ScrapbookClothing.com fails to meet your expectations, please follow the instructions as listed below:
For Refund or Exchange of Online Purchases:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know if you wish to receive a refund or exchange. State the exact reason for the return/exchange. We will reply to your email with a Return Authorization Number (“RA Number”) or request further information.
2. If you want to exchange, let us know which item/color/size you wish to exchange for. We will reply to acknowledge the availability of the new items you wish to order. If there is a price difference, your original payment method will either be refunded or charged the difference in price.
3. Pack and seal your return merchandise securely (in the original package if possible) and include a slip of paper with your name, email address, phone number and your RA Number. Items without an RA Number will be refused and sent back to you at your own cost.
4. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You will be responsible for any return shipping costs. You may opt to (and we strongly advise you to) use an insured delivery service as Lola Devine Apparel cannot accept responsibility for shipped items not received or which are damaged in transit. We do not accept COD returns.
5. Mail or send the package to:
Lola Devine Apparel Inc. Returns
910 South Los Angeles Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
6. Write the RA Number on the front of the package being returned so that it is easily visible.
7. Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the purchase.
Returning or Exchanging Defective or Wrong Items:
1. Defective items may be refunded or exchanged. Please note that all defective items are subject to inspection.
2. Follow the instructions above for Returns and Exchanges. When sending your email (referred to in step 1 of the section above), if defective or if we sent the wrong items, describe the defect and if you would like a replacement or a refund. Upon inspection, if the item is deemed defective or the wrong item was shipped, an exact replacement, if available, will be shipped to you free of charge. If your exact replacement is out of stock, we will process a refund back to the original order payment method.
3. Upon inspection, if item(s) is deemed defective or wrong item(s) shipped, your return shipping cost will be credited back to the same form as the original order payment method. The shipping credit amount is subject to the following for returns from U.S. and the U.S. territory addresses: If UPS Ground or USPS Priority mail is used, the full amount will be reimbursed. If overnight, 2 day, or 3-day service is used, only the amount UPS Ground would have charged for the same return will be refunded to you, not the actual amount spent. For returns from Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and International addresses (after shipping to those locations is offered by Lola Devine Apparel), the shipping credit amount is subject to the following: If any standard shipping method is used (UPS or regular international mail), the full amount will be reimbursed. If any express shipping is used, only the amount USPS First-Class Mail International would have charged for the same return will be refunded to you, not the actual amount spent.
Swimwear and Intimates Returns
We are unable to process returns for swimwear or intimate apparel items that have been worn or are returned in a soiled condition. All intimate apparel must be returned in original packaging and condition with tags in place. All swimwear returned must be in new and unused condition with sanitary strips in place.
How Do I Return A Gift?
If you received a gift from someone through our website, you may return it to our distribution center. A credit to you will be issued for the amount of the item(s) and mailed to you. We are unable to process returns for items purchased at a store location.
The original order number is required to process the return. Please contact us at email@example.com to obtain this information. In your email please provide the gift giver’s full name and address information.
Can an order from www.ScrapbookClothing.com be returned or exchanged at a retail store or boutique which carries Scrapbook Clothing™ products?
No. All returns and exchanges of purchases from www.ScrapbookClothing.com must be handled using the methods described here.
Can a Scrapbook Clothing™ product purchased from a retail store or boutique be returned using these methods?
No. We cannot accept products purchased from a retail store or boutique which carries Scrapbook Clothing™products. Those products must be returned or exchanged at the retail store or boutique from which they were purchased in accordance with that retail store or boutique’s return and exchange policies.